When Spring & Summer come around, I always buy a new swimsuit. Along with many other people.. lol.
One thing I feel that gets left out a lot is the cover ups! Which is odd because instead of wearing a T-shirt and some denim shorts… Why not get a cute beach cover and call it a day! And most cover ups are acceptable to wear even if you don’t go to the pool or the beach.
A lot of what I picked is for sure acceptable to wear alone, and A L L of these bad boys are under $50!!!
1. Coral and magenta maxi cover-up – $42
2. Chiffon Cover-Up Kimono – $29
3. Nautical Stripe Cover-up – $16.99
4. Graphic Tank Cover Up – $17.99
5. Shay Romper Coverup – $49.50
6. Striped Cover-Up – $22.90
7. Pom Pom Open Back – $34
8. Fishnet Swim Cover-Up – $17.90
9. Flowy Kimono Cover-Up – $21.99
10. Strapless Swim Cover-Up Dress – $19.90
And that’s all for today Friend-os :)
Do you have a favorite? Let me know in the comments!
2 thoughts on “The Best Beach Cover-Ups”
This literally came at the perfect time for me! I’ve been looking for a nice kimono and I see a couple i love here! Thank you thank youu😘💖
I have recently added an OOTD category to my blog. I’d love for you to check out my first post and to follow if you like it!☺️💖 https://jaydecharlottereader.com/2018/03/11/ootd-march-9th-2018/
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m so glad to help hun! Also, your blog looks incredible!!! 💗 You for sure got a new follower!